Thursday, July 2, 2009

Not so much a baby anymore!

So it has been two weeks now since I have been home with Aubrey! I am loving it! I cant believe I even wanted to go back to work in the first place!
Aubrey is growing up so much! She is a bundle of energy all the time! She is learning words like crazy. Last night we were reading a book and she pointed to everything in the book and told me what it was. If anyone else was listening they would have asked "What did she say?" But since we hear her all the time we know exactly what she said. We also counted to six together. I said one then she said two, free, our, ive, six! It was very cute and I was very proud! Then when she was done I told her good job and she looked at me and said Good Job Momma! HAHA! What a cutie!
She now says thank you and your welcome. She will hand you something and tell you thank you! Then when I give her something she says welcome mama! So she has it a little backwards but hey she says it! The other night I was changing her diaper and she looked at me and said your mean! I was just totally shocked to hear her say that! I told her no Aubrey for me to change your diaper is a very nice thing to do. She looked at me and said Nice! What a goofball.
We are going to start working on potty training soon. She has decided that her favorite hangout place is by the toilet now so I think it might be time.
Sigh.....Talking, potty training, planning a two year birthday! My baby isnt such a baby anymore!

1 comment:

  1. We can't wait to see you guys this weekend! Would be great to have her potty trained by the time you leave, huh?! See you soon!

    Geo loved the counting part of this entry ;)

    ReplyDelete