Today I am thankful for a few things.
I am Thankful for JD. No matter how rough things get for us he is always on my side when I need him most and that is really special to me.
I am thankful for those who are there for us when we need it the most. Many days I feel like I am all alone dealing with things and It means alot to have someone to turn to.
And most of all, I am thankful for the awesome weather we had today that made it available for us to have a great afternoon at the Zoo.
Now to add a little story about the monkeys at the zoo. Man those guys were so playful. They were chasing each other around and picking on each other. It was really cute. But there was one monkey that really drew us in. He was coming up to the fence pulling on it like "Get me outta here" and then he would go down to the ground grab something and climb back up and throw it at us! Then if what he threw would hit someone he would get really excited and it was almost like he was laughing. And he did this over and over again. LOL. Aubrey really got a kick out of him. It was just the funniest thing I have ever seen at a zoo!
No comments:
Post a Comment