Friday, March 19, 2010

Friday 5.

It was suggested to me that I use some themes to try to make blogging a bit easier to keep up with. So I will start out today with a Friday 5. I picked 5 questions that are interesting to me from Friday5.org and I will answer them. I will try to do this every Friday and hopefully it will give people a chance to get to know me a little better.

1. You’ve always wished for it, and your wish has come true: There’s now a twenty-fifth hour in the day, but you have to spend it the same way every day on something you don’t have enough time for now, and it can’t be for sleep. How will you spend this extra hour every day?

I would spend it working on all the scrapbooks that I have started and cannot find enough time to finish.

2.As if that weren’t enough, an extra day has been added to the calendar, and you can insert it anywhere you want, except the day immediately before or after a holiday, and you have to spend it the same way every year. How will you spend this extra day each year, and when on the calendar will it appear?

I would put this extra day in August since it is always a busy month for me and I would stay in my pajamas all day. I would watch movies and pig out on Ice cream and other yummy treats that are bad for you. No kid, no husband, no responsibilities at all.

3.Someone is giving you an extra twenty dollars per week (or its equivalent, if your country uses a different monetary unit) to spend any way you want, but you have to spend it the same way every week, and it has to be on yourself (no charity or gift-giving, and no investing or saving!). How will you spend this extra twenty dollars per week?

I would use it to go to the casino. Even with twenty dollars I enjoy being able to go and blow it once in a while. LOL

4.Wow! When you woke up this morning, you noticed that someone snuck in and added a new room to your living space! The room is for your exclusive use, and it can serve only one FUN function (and it can’t be used as a bedroom or storage). What fun activity will be reserved for this new room?

I would use it as a scrapbooking room. It would be nice to have some space to spread everything out and not have to worry about putting everything away when I am done.

5. A magic backpack appears at your doorstep. It will hold any one thing you can normally carry by yourself, it will render that item weightless, and it will collapse to the size of a small pack of gum. What will you carry in it?

Aubrey...LOL Kidding. Probably my hairbrush. I never have room to take it with me and I always need it when I am out and about.

There is the Friday 5. More themes to come next week (hopefully if I can remember to get on here. LOL).

1 comment:

  1. A hairbrush? Really? I honestly use mine so infrequently that it goes missing for a week and I don't notice :P Oddly enough, though, my hairbrush is on my desk at the present moment.

    ReplyDelete